What is Neurotransmitter Optimization?
Neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine, are key as aspects of healthy brain function. We all know about using anti-depressant medication, such as SSRIs, for depression, anxiety, and even conditions such as fibromyalgia. Neurotransmitter Optimization is a program of repleting and balancing neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine and adrenaline, to affect brain function.
Neurotransmitter Optimization can help with:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Stress
- Eating Disorders
- GI Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome